I Forgot The Password of My Apple ID - OSX NEWS

I Forgot The Password of My Apple ID

i-forgot-the-password-of-my-apple-id


I forgot the password of my Apple ID, what should be done to overcome this problem? This problem makes the iPhone device can not be activated.

If you also run into problems like the above of course it is very annoying, but do not worry because in this simple guide you will get the solution.

Solution to forgot password to Apple ID


If you forget your Apple ID password, a step you can take to recover it is to reset your Apple password. Follow these simple steps below, to solve the problem of forgetting the Apple password.


  1. On your iPhone or iPad device, go to page https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin
  2. Enter your Apple ID in the visible entry.
  3. Then follow the instructions shown until the password reset process is complete.
  4. Once you have successfully changed your password, you can activate your iPhone or iPad device again


Hopefully useful.

Bagikan artikel ini

Silakan tulis komentar Anda